Tannenbaum Helpern appoints fund expert in London
Tannenbaum Helpern Syracuse & Hirschtritt International, a US law firm active in global financial services, has announced the appointment of Sandra Ezri as an associate in the financial services, private funds and capital markets department in London.
'Sandra's arrival will strengthen our firm's private funds practice in the European market,' says founding partner Michael Tannenbaum. 'Her background is unique in that she provides an in-house perspective of a non-US investment management firm, and also offers practical and hands-on knowledge of the European market.'
Ezri was previously the in-house legal counsel to Geneva-based investment management firm Alpstar, manager of a multi-billion-dollar portfolio comprising various types of investment products.
At Alpstar she gained extensive experience in the formation of investment products, including single manager hedge funds, funds of funds, separately managed accounts, derivatives products and collateralised loan obligations.
Ezri, a native French-speaker educated in Lausanne and New York, also worked on the negotiation and drafting of various documents and contracts related to these investment products, including ISDA agreements, give-up agreements, loan documents and side letters.
'My time at an investment management firm was an enriching and rewarding experience,' Ezri says. 'I look forward to incorporating the skills I have acquired to private practice and contributing to the overall growth and success of the firm's London office.'
Headquartered in New York with an international affiliate in London, Tannenbaum Helpern has expertise in 13 practice areas including financial services, real estate, litigation, and trust, estate and gift planning.
The firm's financial services, private funds and capital markets practice group provides legal services and advises clients on investment adviser regulation, securities law, Erisa futures, swaps and derivatives regulation, and assists in structuring options and customised arrangements. The group structures onshore and offshore registered and non-registered funds, private equity, hedge funds and funds of funds
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location