Pinnacle Alternative Investments extends investor database offer for hedge funds
Pinnacle Alternative Investments, a third party marketing and business consulting firm serving hedge fund managers, is extending the offer of access to its Global Macro-CTA Investor Database to hedge fund managers until the end of this year.
The database comprises institutional investors that are currently looking to invest in global macro and CTA-based hedge fund strategies or have done so in the past. The favourable response from managers during the initial launch of the database in August prompted the extension of the offer.
The institutional hedge fund investors covered by the database include family offices, funds of funds, endowments, wealth managers, private banks and other investors that have been open to allocating to global macro managers and commodity trading advisers.
Pinnacle says managers are attracted to use the database by its diversity, its affordability for organisations with limited operating budgets, and its focus on specific strategy areas. The firm also offers professional guidance on how best to employ the database on a case-by-case basis and provides strategic introductions on behalf of qualified managers.
The database will be made available only to hedge fund managers and commodity trading advisers deemed suitable as a result of their historical trading performance, strategy and style, professional pedigree and business model profile, based on Pinnacle's experience in working with institutional investors and understanding of their allocation process.
Pinnacle Alternative Investments is a business and marketing consultant for emerging hedge fund managers active in global macro/commodity, futures and foreign exchange strategies. It offers several database packages, including the global macro-CTA and emerging manager investor databases.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund