Alexander von Mühlen joins International Asset Management
London-based International Asset Management, one of the oldest specialist fund of hedge funds managers, has appointed Alexander von Mühlen in the new role as head of client relations and products.
Von Muhlen comes from ABN Amro Asset Management, International Asset Management's parent since the beginning of last year, where he was responsible for project-managing the structuring and introduction of alternative products, including the IAM range of funds of hedge funds.
While at ABN Amro he managed the project of integrating several of IAM's products onto its Luxembourg-domiciled fund of hedge funds platform, ABN Amro Alternative Investments Sicav, and he also secured registration in Switzerland for the product range.
'We are all very pleased that Alexander has chosen to join IAM in this new senior position,' says chief executive Morten Spenner. 'It reflects the importance that IAM places in providing a top level service to clients. Alexander's experience will be valuable as IAM responds to growing international demand in new markets for our expertise.'
International Asset Management, which was founded in 1989, specialises in creating tailored portfolios of hedge funds for institutional and individual clients, along with a range of commingled funds of hedge funds, and has assets under management for the combined business of USD5.7bn.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location