GLG Partners appoints two executives
GLG Partners has announced that Jeffrey Rojek has been appointed chief financial officer of GLG, effective March 18, 2008. Simon White, the current chief financial officer, will become the chief operating officer of GLG on that date.
Jeffrey Rojek joins GLG from KMPG where he had been an audit and advisory partner in the firm's New York financial services practice. He has over fifteen years of experience in servicing global banking, investment banking and other related financial services clients.
Rojek has recently served as the audit partner for Credit Suisse and Carver Bank and was the Global Lead Partner for Lehman Brothers, an advisory and tax client of KPMG. From 2004 to 2006, he was based in KPMG's national office advising on audit and accounting issues related to financial instruments. Prior to that he spent three years in Singapore as KPMG's regional lead partner for Deutsche Bank, Citigroup and Jones Lang Lasalle.
Rojek has an MBA from Columbia University and a BS from Fordham University.
Noam Gottesman, chairman and co-chief executive officer of GLG comments on the appointment, 'We are delighted to welcome Jeffrey to GLG. His knowledge, strong reputation and experience in the financial services field will be a significant asset to the firm as it continues to grow and develop as a publically listed company. In addition, Simon's role as chief operating officer will provide a valuable focus on the day to day management and development of the firm.'
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund