Reech AiM appoints Jaudi brothers to head new credit team
Luxembourg-based alternative asset manager Reech Alternative Investment Management has announced the recruitment of Fabrice Jaudi and Sylvio Jaudi from ADI Alternative Investments in Paris to head the firm's new credit team.
Fabrice Jaudi was responsible for setting up and running the credit arbitrage division at ADI, having previously developed and run the convertible bond arbitrage and long-only divisions at Dexia Asset Management.
Sylvio Jaudi has worked at ADI since its launch in 1998 and has been a member of the board since 2001. He developed the firm's convertible bond and volatility arbitrage division and was responsible for European and Asian investments from 2005.
'I am delighted to welcome Fabrice and Sylvio to head the new credit team at Reech AiM,' says chief executive Christophe Reech. 'The Jaudi brothers bring with them a combined 22 years of investment experience.
'They have a wealth of experience when it comes to developing and understanding the area of convertible bond arbitrage and volatility arbitrage, which will play a crucial part in the new credit fund due to be launched later this year.'
Launched in April 2006, Reech AiM offers a diverse range of active quantitative and alternative investment strategies, providing investors including institutions, high-net-worth individuals, charities, endowments and foundations with access to new asset classes as well as greater access to liquidity and superior scalability in hedge fund-style investments.
The firm also has operations in London, including Reech - CBRE Alternative Real Estate, a real estate hedge fund joint venture with CB Richard Ellis, a quantitative and technology research and development centre in Paris, and an asset management business in Geneva specialising in quantitative, derivatives and illiquid investment strategies including commodities.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund