NautaDutilh appoints new partner to head funds practice in Luxembourg
Benelux law firm NautaDutilh has announced the appointment of Pierre Reuter, 37, as a partner in the firm's Luxembourg office, responsible for leading and developing the firm's recently established investment funds practice in the grand duchy.
Reuter joins NautaDutilh with nearly 10 years of experience in the Luxembourg fund industry with Elvinger, Hoss & Prussen and Linklaters. He is the third new partner to be appointed this year at the firm's growing Luxembourg office following the appointment of Jean-Marc Groelly in January and Jean-Michel Schmit in March.
According to the firm, the appointment enhances its Benelux investment funds industry team and emphasises its commitment to meet clients' growing demand for assistance and advice in relation to fund products and services.
Reuter's appointment is also a reflection, NautaDutilh says, to the continued popularity of Luxembourg as a jurisdiction for the establishment of fund vehicles. The firm's funds practice in Luxembourg works closely with its corporate and tax practices to provide comprehensive legal advice in particular to private equity and real estate funds.
'We are delighted that Pierre has joined us to head up this practice group in the fast-moving funds sector,' says Pieter Elias, head of NautaDutilh's Luxembourg office. 'His experience and expertise in the Luxembourg funds market will enable us to provide clients with a broad range of funds products and services, and to continue the growth of our office.'
NautaDutilh claims to be the largest law firm in the Benelux market, with 400 lawyers, civil law notaries and tax advisers in offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Luxembourg, Brussels, London and New York, and co-operates with law firms worldwide on a non-exclusive basis.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location