Lane Clark & Peacock appoints hedge fund expert Clay Lambiotte as partner
Lane Clark & Peacock, a UK firm of consulting actuaries, has promoted Clay Lambiotte, who leads the firm's hedge fund research team, to the rank of partner within its investment consulting team.
Lambiotte, who qualified as an actuary in the US and joined Lane Clark & Peacock's investment team in 2004, is involved in providing a wide range of investment advice to trustees and corporate sponsors, including setting and implementing investment strategies. He previously provided actuarial and investment advice for US sponsors of defined benefit pension and post-retirement medical plans.
'It is a very exciting time for us with many new business wins,' says Gavin Orpin, the partner who heads Lane Clark & Peacock's trustee investment consulting team. 'Clay has shown an excellent ability to communicate with clients in easy-to-understand terms, and his promotion is well deserved.'
The firm has a wide range of clients including FTSE 100 companies and multinationals including 3i Group, N.M. Rothschild, Nestlé, Pearson, Smith & Nephew and Standard Chartered, as well as charities such as Barnardo's and trade unions including Unison.
Lane Clark & Peacock currently has 71 partners and more than 450 staff at offices in London, Winchester and Jersey and subsidiaries in Belgium, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Ireland. It is part of the Alexander Forbes group of companies, which employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location