Citadel appoints Bill King from JPMorgan as head of securitised products
Chicago-based Citadel Investment Group has announced the appointment of Bill King, previously global co-head of securitised products at JPMorgan, as a senior managing director and head of securitised products. He will join Citadel in New York in August.
'This is an unprecedented time in the securitisation markets, and we are committed to putting our firm in the very best position to identify opportunities today and in the future,' says Citadel president and chief executive Ken Griffin. 'Outstanding team members like Bill King and others are critical to our success.'
Says King: 'Citadel's strong track record of innovation and results are well known in the industry. I look forward to helping expand this business and contributing to the firm's continued success.'
After joining JPMorgan in 2000, King was successively head of pass through trading, head of mortgage trading, and co-head of US securitised products before becoming global co-head of securitised products, with trading responsibilities including mortgages, asset-backed securities, collateralised debt obligations and commercial mortgage-backed securities. Previously he traded mortgages at Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette and Merrill Lynch.
Citadel is a global alternative investment manager employing 1,200 professionals in Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Bermuda, London, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location