Corbin Capital Partners appoints director of consultant relations
Corbin Capital Partners, a New York-based hedge fund of funds manager with USD4.1bn in assets under management, has announced that Steven Butler will join the firm as director of consultant relations.
Butler was previously managing director for institutional sales and consultant relations at Evercore Asset Management, following 14 years with Sanford C. Bernstein in a variety of marketing, client service and portfolio management roles.
'We are very pleased to have Steve joining our firm,' says Corbin chief executive Tracy McHale Stuart. 'Corbin continues to have a strong commitment to the institutional consultant community, and those relationships are critical to achieving the long-term vision of our business. Expanding our team of outstanding professionals is fundamental to that vision.'
Says Butler: 'I look forward to leading Corbin's consultant relations effort. Corbin's reputation, investment culture and hedge fund approach to the business are a testament to why they have built such strong momentum with consultants.'
Originally established as Dubin & Swieca in 1984 by Glenn Dubin and Henry Swieca, Corbin is a pioneer in investing in and constructing multi-manager hedge fund portfolios. A private partnership with 31 professionals based in New York, the firm invests in various core and specialty strategies as well as tailored solutions.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location