Daniel Rizzuto becomes president of DKR Fusion Management
Stamford, Connecticut-based DKR Capital has announced the appointment of Daniel Rizzuto as president of DKR Fusion Management, an investment manager that systematically trades the global commodities, foreign exchange, financial futures and equities markets based on proprietary statistical research and trading methods.
Rizzuto will work closely with DKR Fusion's head, Dr Pascal Magnollay, to lead the firm's business expansion. 'Dan's leadership and deep experience across the spectrum of alternative investments, and in particular the quantitative space, will be a valuable addition to the team,' Magnollay says.
He was previously a principal at Oracle Investment Management, an investment manager focusing on the global healthcare industry, following six years as director of business development at Graham Capital Management, a commodity trading advisor.
Rizzuto began his career in 1987 at Bear Stearns, where he focused on quantitative analysis of mortgage-backed and fixed-income portfolios as part of Bear's financial analytics and structured transactions group.
Gary Davis, a founder of DKR Capital and principal of DKR Fusion, says: 'Our commitment to generating compelling, non-correlated returns is longstanding. Dan's appointment is a significant addition to our already robust team of professionals.'
DKR Fusion manages DKR Capital's quantitative and systematic investment activities, including the DKR Quantitative Strategies Program, the DKR Strategic Currency Program, and the broader DKR Fusion Program. Its investment team combines scientific and post-doctoral research with portfolio management.
DKR Capital, an alternative investment management firm founded in 1992, currently has USD3.8bn in assets under management in 12 programmes run by five portfolio management teams.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund