TriAlpha makes Global Property Strategy Fund available on Transact
TriAlpha, the asset management arm of the Stonehage Group, has announced that its recently-launched property fund of hedge funds, the TriAlpha Global Property Strategy Fund, is now available for investment through Transact.
Unveiled in June, the fund seeks absolute returns by focusing on hedge fund managers that specialise in the global property sector, including property hedge funds from Credit Suisse, Thames River and New Star. In its first month, the fund outperformed the FTSE Epra Global Index by an estimated 11 per cent.
'We are already seeing a high level of interest in the TriAlpha Global Property Strategy Fund and by having the fund available through Transact we are broadening the availability of this exciting new offering,' says TriAlpha director Cobus Kruger.
'We believe that with increasing uncertainty and volatility in the property sector, a fund of hedge funds approach exploits the diverse opportunities available within the global property markets whilst prioritising capital preservation in times of stress.'
The minimum investment for the TriAlpha Global Property Strategy Fund is USD5m or equivalent for institutional investors. Retail fee structures are also available.
Launched in 1997, the TriAlpha Group is an asset management house with an absolute return bias offering a range of multi-manager hedge funds, boutique funds and portfolio solutions including a bespoke service to clients including institutions and high net worth families.
The Stonehage Group provides international families with wealth management and fiduciary services, with more than USD25bn in assets under administration and nine offices around the world.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund