Asset-based lending specialist Victory Park Capital receives investment from FRM
Chicago-based Victory Park Capital Advisors has received an investment from FRM Capital Advisors, a division of fund of hedge fund manager Financial Risk Management, that will increase the capital available to expand its asset-based financing strategy and allow it to take advantage of the current credit crunch.
'We are incredibly excited about our relationship with FRM Capital Advisors and we are gratified that it has concluded that our team and strategy warrant such a significant investment,' says Victory Park managing principal Richard Levy.
FRM Capital Advisors chief executive Clive Peggram says: 'We are delighted to have the opportunity to partner with such an experienced team. We believe it is a very good time in the credit cycle to pursue an asset-based lending strategy.'
Blaine Tomlinson, FRM's founder and group chairman, adds: 'We're very pleased to form a relationship with Victory Park Capital. As an established and experienced team, they are in an excellent position to capitalise on the attractive financing opportunities available to those who have capital to deploy.'
Founded last year, Victory Park Capital Advisors provides asset-backed funding to deliver custom financing solutions to small-cap and lower middle market companies.
FRM Capital Advisors is dedicated to making strategic investments in emerging managers. A global fund of hedge funds group, FRM manages more than USD15bn for institutional and other sophisticated investors.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund