Fri, 05/09/2008 - 07:00
The five sub funds of TriAlpha Investment Advisors' TriAlpha Alternative Strategy Unit Trust have been approved as restricted recognised schemes for distribution in Singapore.
Cobus Kruger, Director at TriAlpha, says, "With our roots in Stonehage (our private wealth management parent company,) we have extensive experience in dealing with and providing investment solutions to private clients. Our hedge fund of funds products have been received well by these clients, fitting in neatly with their investment objectives and risk profiles. With increasing numbers of private banks in Singapore we believe that our hedge fund of funds products will be an appropriate solution for their clients."
The five absolute return funds offer investors a variety of risk profiles and investment strategies:
• TriAlpha Relative Value Fund: invests in market-neutral, multi-strategy event driven, multi-strategy arbitrage and option arbitrage; aims to achieve stable, absolute returns with volatility similar to the Citigroup World Government Bond Index.
• TriAlpha Multi Strategy Fund: invests across Asia, European and U.S. hedge strategies, emerging markets, macro, event driven and arbitrage; aims to offer stable, absolute returns with volatility similar to the Citigroup World Government Bond Index.
• TriAlpha Growth Strategy Fund: invests in Asia, European and US hedge strategies as well as emerging markets and macro hedge funds with a smaller exposure to arbitrage strategies than the Multi Strategy fund; looks to achieve absolute returns with lower volatility than the MSCI World Equity Index.
• TriAlpha Hedge Equity Fund: invests in Asia, European and US hedge strategies; offers investors absolute returns with lower volatility than the MSCI World Equity Index.
• TriAlpha Global Property Strategy Fund: focuses on hedge fund managers that specialise in the global property sector.
Thu 23/01/2014 - 13:34
Thu 16/01/2014 - 12:19
Tue 03/12/2013 - 13:53
Mon 02/09/2013 - 10:05
Tue 03/12/2013 - 13:53
Wed 26/06/2013 - 12:00
Tue 16/04/2013 - 12:06
Wed 13/06/2012 - 06:00
Fri, 31/Jul/2015 - 13:22
Fri, 31/Jul/2015 - 13:21
Fri, 31/Jul/2015 - 13:14
Fri, 31/Jul/2015 - 13:10
Fri, 31/Jul/2015 - 07:22
Fri, 31/Jul/2015 - 07:20