Quant specialist Cani Financial Advisors appoints director of sales and marketing
Cani Financial Advisors, a Florida-based provider of quantitative trading technology and alternative asset management, has appointed Daniel Lyle as director of sales and marketing, based in New York and responsible for creating and maintaining new client relationships.
Lyle has more than 10 years of experience in sales and client relationship management, having previously been director of sales and marketing in North America for the Beauchamp Hedge Fund Solutions division of Linedata Services.
From 2001 to 2006 he oversaw electronic trading and investment product technologies at Bank of America, and he has been active in technology consulting and risk management with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
'CFA's business is growing rapidly, and the appointment of a dedicated sales and marketing director for our alternative asset management business will ensure we continue our explosive growth,' says Cani managing director Scott Raybin.
Chief investment officer Fred Smilek adds: 'Dan brings a unique skill set and a great talent profile to our organisation. He's a proven leader in the industry with his knowledge and experience in banking, trading technology, hedge funds and risk management.'
Based in Fort Lauderdale, Cani Financial Advisors uses the founder's proprietary ReconTrader technology in its quantitative hedge funds and advisory services, providing provide a alternative investment products and solutions to qualified private and institutional investors. The CFA Recon Alpha fund series seek to achieve superior non-correlated risk-adjusted returns while retaining a primary focus on capital preservation.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location