Connexion Capital appoints Mark Mortimer to London team
Connexion Capital, the alternative investment advisory firm, has announced the addition of Mark Mortimer to its London-based team.
Previously Mortimer worked at Tullett Prebon (formerly Collins Stewart Tullett Prebon) where he was a director of alternative risk marketing.
He has 14 years of experience in trading derivatives and corporate bonds at leading investment banks but has been marketing alternative investments since 1997.
Mortimer started his investment banking career with Merrill Lynch in 1983 followed by ten years at JP Morgan Chase where he was an interest rate and currency swaps trader.
Cenk Utkan, managing director of Connexion Capital, says: 'We are delighted that someone of Mark's calibre has become affiliated to our firm. Mark has established himself as a specialist on socially responsible investments and commodity funds. He will be invaluable in developing Connexion Capital's distribution franchise within the European and UK local authority pension funds.'
Mortimer adds: 'Connexion Capital has rapidly established itself as one of the premier placement agents within the resources, emerging markets, private equity and hedge funds arena. Connexion Capital boasts a team of highly experienced hedge fund professionals and a wide array of cutting edge investment products focused on performance. I look forward to building out the firm's profile as one of the hedge fund industry's most innovative and motivated hedge fund advisers over the coming years.'
Connexion Capital was founded in 2005 and has offices in London and Geneva with representatives in Europe and the Middle East.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location