BNY Mellon names Andrew Dollery and Roman Seydoux to alternative investment services
Bank of New York Mellon has appointed Andrew Dollery as vice-president for alternative investment services sales and Roman Seydoux (photo) as vice-president for alternative investment services relationship management, based in London and reporting to David Aldrich, managing director for alternative investment and broker-dealer services for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Dollery and Seydoux join BNY Mellon from Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley respectively. The company says the appointments strengthen its ability to support hedge funds and private equity firms, many of who are re-evaluating their administrative support as they seek to improve counterparty risk and their corporate governance programmes.
'The appointment of Andrew and Roman deepens our management team and enhances our ability to deliver solutions for alternative fund manager clients,' Aldrich said. 'We are expanding our footprint with both private equity and hedge fund managers, who are looking for innovation and creativity in these challenging market conditions.'
Bank of New York Mellon is a private equity and hedge fund administrator with a global presence, including operations in Bermuda, the Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Ireland, Luxembourg, Japan, Singapore and the UK, as well as US offices in California, Florida, New Jersey and New York.
In addition to alternative fund administration the company offers a range of cash management, foreign exchange, collateral management, trust, operational outsourcing and custody services to the hedge fund industry.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund