Como names head of investor relations and business development
Como Asset Management, an affiliate of Geneva Trading USA, has named Cynthia Williams as director of investor relations and business development.
Williams will be responsible for all communication with the existing investor base as well as marketing Como to the hedge fund and managed fund communities.
Previously, Williams was director, electronic trading relations at the Chicago Board of Trade.
She served at the CBOT in a variety of marketing and business development capacities from 1997 to 2007.
From 1994 to 1996, Williams was an assistant vice president with Chase Manhattan Futures, and while working in London was responsible for institutional sales and business development of fixed income products on the LIFFE exchange.
Mary McDonnell, managing member of Como and president and chief executive of Geneva Trading, says: 'We are delighted to welcome Cindy to Como Asset Management. She is an experienced professional with a wide range of international experience and has built an impressive track record working in all facets of the financial services industry. She is well qualified to take the Maggiore Fund to the next level and we are very excited to have Cindy lead our growth initiatives for Como.'
Como Asset Management is an asset manager, registered CTA, and general partner of the Maggiore Fund I hedge fund.
Established in February 2007, it is the asset management affiliate of Geneva Trading USA, a global multistrategy and multi-asset class proprietary trading company.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location