Gottex Fund Management announces senior management changes
Gottex Fund Management, an independent alternative asset management group, has announced changes to its senior management organisation.
Richard Leibovitch (photo) has been named chief investment officer.
In this newly-created position, Leibovitch will have responsibility for all Gottex investment products, and will retain responsibility as co-portfolio manager of the market neutral funds.
Leibovitch continues as a member of the firm's executive management committee and head of the firm's North American business.
James Singh has been named a member of the firm's executive management committee, responsible for the firm's Asian business and head of its Hong Kong office.
He will also assume responsibility as portfolio manager of the Gottex Tiger Fund.
Singh joined Gottex from Lehman Brothers earlier this year.
Andre Keijsers has been named a member of the firm's executive management committee.
Keijsers has primary responsibility for corporate strategy and corporate communications.
Peter Bennett, senior investment partner and member of the executive management committee at Gottex, will retire at the end of quarter one 2009.
He will work closely with Singh over the coming months to ensure a smooth transition.
Joachim Gottschalk, chairman and chief executive of Gottex, says: 'We are very pleased with the appointment of Richard as chief investment officer which will ensure our continued focus on investment performance within Gottex. He is an outstanding investment professional and I am sure that as a company we will reap many benefits from his capabilities. In addition, I personally and all my colleagues at Gottex would like to thank Peter for his extensive contribution to Gottex over the years and wish him the very best. Finally, we believe that both Jim Singh and Andre Keijsers are strong additions to our executive team and will be key contributors to the future success of our company.'
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund