Schulte Roth & Zabel and Dechert add London fund lawyers to partnership
Schulte Roth & Zabel International has announced that Josh Dambacher, who is based in the firm's London office, has been elected a partner of the firm as of 1 January 2009.
Dambacher's practice focuses on hedge funds, private equity funds, investment advisers, investment management businesses, regulatory compliance, seed capital and joint venture arrangements.
Christopher Hilditch, an investment management partner in the London office, says: 'Josh is a creative, strategic thinker who has worked hard and has contributed to our firm in many ways. We look forward to his continued success and contributions to the firm in the years to come.'
Dambacher says: 'I am thrilled to join the firm's partnership, and am as committed as ever to helping clients during these difficult economic times. While the challenges are great, so are the opportunities. I am also looking forward to working more closely with Chris and the firm's other London partners, Daniel Shapiro and Nick Terras'.
In addition, the firm elected William H Gussman and Jason S Kaplan to the partnership and elevated Scott A Gold, Neil P Horne, David J Karp and Beate Krieger to special counsel. All reside in the firm's New York office and their promotions take effect on 1 January 2009.
Meanwhile, Dechert's financial services group has announced that senior associate Gus Black has accepted an invitation to join the partnership as of 1 January.
Resident in London, Black focuses his practice on investment funds including hedge funds, private equity, and real estate, asset management, corporate and commercial transactions in the financial services sector, and general UK financial services regulation.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location