Walkers SPV appoints senior vice president
Walkers SPV has completed its senior management team with the appointment of David Lloyd as a senior vice-president.
Lloyd is an English lawyer with significant experience in the investment banking industry, most recently with Citigroup.
The firm says his appointment represents the final stage in building Walkers SPV's new upper-management structure.
Lloyd joins senior vice-president Richard Ruffer, a securitisation specialist and former New York investment banker and tax attorney with additional experience in the rating agency arena; senior vice-president Alasdair Foster, a former English barrister and investment banker with JPMorgan in London; and Rachael Rankin, senior vice-president and admitted Cayman Islands attorney.
Before joining Walkers SPV, Lloyd worked for a number of investment banks including Credit Suisse, BNP Paribas, and Citigroup, where he was a director on the structured products desk. He brings expertise in all areas of structured finance including issuance vehicles, product wrappers and structured products for institutional and retail investors.
A veteran of Wall Street, Ruffer joined Walkers SPV earlier this year, moving to the Cayman Islands from Institutional Credit Partners, a specialist fixed income investment firm in New York, where he was head of investment structuring for commercial real estate and associate portfolio manager for the firm's commercial real estate debt portfolio. He previously spent ten years with Bear Stearns, becoming a senior managing director specialising in commercial mortgage securitisation and commercial real estate CDOs.
Foster worked with JPMorgan in London on the structured credit and securitised products syndicate desk. He has a background of legal practice, with more than five years of specialist legal experience primarily in the field of commercial litigation.
Rankin has been with the Walkers group for four years and has experience in all realms of structured finance transactions, including CDOs, securitisations, asset financing and MTN programmes. She was previously a senior corporate officer with Deutsche Bank (Cayman).
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location