Stephan Fritz appointed chief executive of Harcourt
Harcourt Investment Consulting, a provider of alternative investment solutions, has appointed Stephan Fritz as its chief executive officer, effective 1 March 2009.
Fritz (pictured) has been a member of the executive board since 2006 and was most recently responsible for the research department at Harcourt.
He has a broad and international investment expertise as well as extensive experience in the hedge fund industry.
The present chief executive, Peter Fanconi, has been appointed as head of private banking of the Vontobel Group and becomes a member of the group executive board. He will remain a member of the board of directors of Harcourt.
'Stephan Fritz, as former head of research, brings along extensive and detailed knowledge of the hedge fund industry. Together with the management team he will further optimise Harcourt's independent investment approach within alternative investments and will continue to implement Vontobel's 'Multi-Boutique Strategy',' says Herbert J. Scheidt, chairman of the board of directors of Harcourt.
Prior to joining Harcourt in 2006, Fritz was managing director at NIB Capital Bank. His scope of responsibilities ranged from derivatives trading, structured products to all hedge fund related investments at NIB Capital Bank. During this time he acted as adviser to the board of directors of Harcourt.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location