Blue Sky Asset Management appoints business development manager
Structured investment specialist Blue Sky Asset Management has strengthened its business support team with the recruitment of Chris Gillam from Cazenove Capital Management as business development manager.
Gillam had been UK key account manager in Cazenove's specialist investment division since 2005. Previously he spent a total of seven years at Morley Fund Management and HSBC Asset Management in business development and intermediary support roles focusing on life company and independent financial adviser relationships.
Chris Taylor, chief executive at Blue Sky Asset Management, says: 'The addition of Chris to the Blue Sky team, as Business Development Manager, is the latest step in the expansion of Blue Sky. The appointment reflects the increasing audience of wealth management firms and professional advisers that we are working closely with.
'We are delighted to have appointed someone of Chris's experience, ability and integrity, which is testament to the impact we are having at the forefront of the UK's structured investment industry. Our focus on delivering a research backed, private banking style of approach and level of structuring capability, is resonating with wealth management specialists - and we are looking to closely support the firms and advisers that we work with, who view us as a trusted provider/partner, delivering intelligent, client-centric, structured investments.'
Blue Sky was established in 2007 by a team of directors and operates in the intermediary business channel, with tailored offerings for discretionary managers, private client stockbrokers and institutions.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location