Yorkville Advisors appoints Katsutomo Fujimoto as senior adviser for Japan
Yorkville Advisors HK, a wholly owned sub-adviser to the US-based investment firm Yorkville Advisors, has appointed Katsutomo Fujimoto as senior adviser for Japan.
Fujimoto, who will be based in Tokyo, will focus on originating and structuring transactions in Japan, one of Yorkville's priority markets in Asia.
'Japan is an important market for Yorkville, and Fujimoto-san will play a vital role in ensuring we are well positioned with the right expertise and relationships to take advantage of the attractive opportunities in that market,' says Anthony Chan, managing director and head of Asia for Yorkville.
'Fujimoto-san has over 20 years of capital markets experience in Japan and will be an invaluable member of our team in Asia,' says Philip Ho, senior managing director and head of global capital markets at Yorkville.
Fujimoto was most recently senior vice president at Lehman Brothers in Tokyo in its equity division and equity solutions group. Prior to joining Lehman Brothers he was a general manager at Mizuho Securities in Tokyo, a director at Nikko Citigroup in Tokyo, and at Daiwa Bank in Tokyo.
Yorkville established Yorkville HK in September 2008 to gain a presence in the Asia Pacific market, particularly in its priority markets of Greater China, Korea, Japan, Singapore, and Australia. Yorkville HK received licensing approval from the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission in March 2009.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location