Legis Group makes senior appointments
The Legis Group, fiduciary and fund administration specialists, has appointed Sarah Green, Samantha Renouf and Kwan Queripel.
Green (pictured), who joins as a trust and company manager, trained with a firm of accountants and has been in the fiduciary industry for over 20 years. She specialises in dealing with private trusts and companies for high net worth individuals.
Renouf began a career in accountancy in 1984. During her 24 years with Rawlinson & Hunter, where she was a director, she focused on high net worth individuals and family office arrangements with complex accounting requirements. Renouf assisted in the establishment of Rawlinson & Hunter's Monaco operation and after living and working in the Principality she returned to the Island and joins Legis as a trust and company manager. Renouf is a member of STEP and has held the position of secretary of the Guernsey branch.
Queripel has joined the Legis Group as an associate director from an international fiduciary services group where she was a senior manager. Prior to that Queripel spent six years working for a major international and offshore law firm. Queripel specialises in sophisticated SPVs, corporate trust structures, the establishment of international pension schemes and EBTs.
'With over 50 years of experience between them, I am delighted to welcome Sarah, Samantha and Kwan to our team and the knowledge that they bring with them,' says Stuart Platt-Ransom, group managing director of the Legis Group of companies. 'Legis prides itself in servicing sophisticated structures that require high touch solutions and adding to our fiduciary and wealth teams with individuals of this caliber continues to demonstrate our commitment and expertise in offshore administration servicing.'
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location