ACP and TriAlpha rebrand as ACPI
ACP Partners and TriAlpha Investment Advisors have completed their merger, creating a combined entity known as ACPI.
With funds under management of approximately USD2.5nn as at 30 June, ACPI believes it will benefit from the market opportunity that has opened up for a boutique investment firm that bridges the gap between traditional investment banks and smaller, family office firms.
ACPI offers internal asset management capabilities across fixed income, equity, asset allocation and funds of hedge funds.
Luigi Bellini has joined ACPI to build its institutional and family office businesses globally. Bellini was previously a managing director at Bear Stearns, where he established a large investment management business covering Continental European and Latin American institutional and family office clients.
Jeremy Singer has also joined ACPI to head the private client business. He was previously at Goldman Sachs, where he spent 11 years.
Gianluca Bencivenni has also joined the firm from Goldman Sachs, where he spent seven years. He will be head of trading and portfolio management for the private client and family office business.
Alok Oberoi and Brett Lankester, both ex Goldman Sachs managing directors, are joint chief executives of ACPI.
Oberoi says: 'In ACPI we have created a business ideally suited to exceed the levels of client service and investment performance required for today's challenging asset management environment. Both prior businesses had a long track record of strong performance together with a culture of service and commitment to clients. Market conditions have created an historic opportunity in the asset management industry and ACPI is ideally placed to take advantage of this.'
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location