Cardano hires two to develop client relationships
Cardano has appointed Bart Heenk and Steven Catchpole to manage and develop client relationships.
Heenk (pictured) joins from SEI as Cardano's commercial director for the Netherlands with responsibility for the expansion of Cardano's activities in the Dutch market.
Catchpole will work with UK clients.
Theo Kocken, founder and chief executive of Cardano, says: 'We are delighted to have Bart Heenk and Steven Catchpole on board at Cardano. Not only is Cardano the European market leading risk and overlay manager, we have also established ourselves as a very successful solvency manager in the UK market during the past two years. Bart's extensive knowledge of the financial markets and his experience in asset management will enable us to emulate this success in the Netherlands. Steve's appointment strengthens our UK client team at a time when we are seeing increased demand for solvency management services.'
Heenk set up and has led SEI's Dutch branch for the past five years. He has over 20 years experience in the investment industry, having also worked at Rabobank, Citigroup and Shell. In his previous roles he has covered fiduciary management, asset management and various investment banking areas.
Catchpole joins from PricewaterhouseCoopers, where he was an investment advisor for eight years. He specialised in giving strategic investment advice to trustees and corporate sponsors of defined benefit schemes. During 2008, he spent seven months on secondment to the Pension Protection Fund as the risk and performance manager.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location