One William Street hires Kathleen Riorda from J.P. Morgan
One William Street Capital Management has appointed Kathleen Riorda as a managing director and head of business development.
Riorda, who has over 20 years of alternative investment experience, will expand the firm's coverage of larger institutional clients and further develop the firm's client service and investor communications capabilities.
Riorda was most recently global head of client solutions at J.P. Morgan Alternative Asset Management, where she was responsible for the largest US and Canadian institutional and consulting relationships.
Prior to J.P. Morgan, Riorda held positions in the foreign exchange areas of J.P. Morgan and Bankers Trust.
'We are very pleased to have Kathleen join our team,' says David Sherr, managing partner of One William Street Capital Management. 'Our ability to attract senior professionals of Kathleen's calibre demonstrates the success we have had to date and our ongoing commitment to build a world-class investment management business. Her industry experience and relationships will complement our current capabilities and bring tangible value to our investors and partners.'
One William Street Capital Management is an alternative asset management firm specialising in securitized and other asset-based credit opportunities. The firm has USD1.25bn in assets under management.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location