Castle Hall launches HedgeDiligence web portal
Castle Hall Alternatives, a provider of operational due diligence, has launched HedgeDiligence, a web portal delivering due diligence information to the firm's clients.
The firm has also reached the milestone of 500 operational due diligence reviews.
Chris Addy, Castle Hall's president and chief executive, says: 'Our team is delighted to have completed our five hundredth due diligence review. Experience and judgment are critical when conducting effective due diligence, and Castle Hall's fully independent due diligence process has now been applied to funds worldwide across the full spectrum of strategies and structures.
HedgeDiligence will allow clients to access short and long form due diligence reporting, as well as view and search key operational metrics related to each fund in their portfolios, from a central, secure portal.
Post Madoff, Castle Hall has experienced a new level of awareness from hedge fund investors related to operational risk issues.
'Investors have realized that effective operational due diligence is now mandatory, not optional,' says Addy. 'We believe our experience across what is now a very large number of funds, together with the flexibility and ease of use of HedgeDiligence, will help investors better understand and assess operational risk at each stage of the investment process.'
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location