Paul Molere joins Newscape to run European institutional business
Newscape Capital Group, an investment boutique, has appointed Paul Molere as a board director and head of European institutions.
Molere joins Newscape from Credit Agricole Asset Management in Paris, where he was head of institutional business. At CAAM, he had overall responsibility for all French pension fund business, counting the majority of the largest corporate and government funds amongst his clients.
In addition to leading Newscape's planned expansion within Europe, Molere will have particular responsibility for driving Newscape's fixed income offering across the region.
Molere has over 40 year's industry experience, the majority of which he has spent within European asset management, and prior to CAAM was global head of sales and marketing for Indosuez Asset Management. He joined Indosuez from Credit Commercial de France, having held similar positions and previously led the firm's corporate finance division.
Stephen Decani, chief executive of Newscape Capital Group, says: 'This is a notable hire for Newscape, and underlines our commitment to building a world-class offering for our clients. Paul's reputation within the European asset management industry speaks for itself. He has been a trusted advisor to many of France's largest pension funds, and is unquestionably a highly valuable asset for the firm as we look to roll out our institutional business in Europe.'
Molere adds: 'I'm delighted to be joining Newscape and am very impressed with the scale and speed of growth they have envisaged for the asset management business. Newscape have sizable plans to expand into Europe, and I look forward to helping them make their mark within the European investment industry.'
Newscape's core Asset Management business focuses on fixed income and multi strategy portfolios for institutional and discretionary clients. The firm also runs an alternatives division which will focus on emerging markets, private equity and special situations.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location