Linedata provides real-time access to Omgeo CTM
Linedata Services, a financial software provider, has expanded its partnership with Omgeo to further streamline the post-trade process.
Investment managers using the deployed or hosted versions of the LongView Trading Order Management System can now access Omgeo Central Trade Manager, a platform for the central matching of transactions across multiple asset classes, directly via the FIX protocol.
The partnership offers a real-time, integrated cross-border trade and settlements management solution designed to meet the needs of equity investment managers across markets. It aims to reduce costs and risks for LongView OMS users, by offering a more seamless way to know when trades fail.
'This new partnership with Omgeo gives LongView clients access to streamlined settlement functionality,' says Gavin Little-Gill, global head of product management for front-office. 'With real-time, straight-through processing, LongView OMS users achieve a higher level of efficiency, and catch any problems with trade failures early.'
The solution allows users to send trade allocations from their LongView OMS to Omgeo CTM via the FIX protocol and automatically generate affirmations for matched trades with their broker/dealers. Omgeo CTM performs central matching for trades and notifies managers of exceptions to facilitate quick resolution, avoid trade failures, and automate settlement notification to custodians and settlement agents.
'We welcome Linedata Services as an alliance partner,' says Tim Keady, managing director, global sales and relationship management, Omgeo. 'Omgeo is committed to partnering with global leaders like Linedata Services. This development consistently delivers same day affirmation rates above 94 per cent on T and 97 per cent on T+1. Investment managers will benefit from this new interface to Omgeo CTM via deployed or hosted LongView solutions and realize more streamlined operations while reducing costs and risks.'
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location