Oak Hill appoints Alexandra Jung to co-head European business
Oak Hill Advisors has appointed Alexandra Jung as co-head of the firm’s European business.
Jung is based in London and, along with Richard Munn, will direct investments in European companies and manage the firm’s European operations.
Munn, the former head of European loan syndications at Deutsche Bank, joined Oak Hill Advisors in May 2005 with the opening of its London office.
Jung joins Oak Hill Advisors with more than 15 years of leveraged finance, distressed debt and special situations experience, particularly in Europe. She her career at Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin in the financial restructuring group. In 1999, she joined Goldman Sachs’ distressed bank loan group and moved to London where she was a founding member of Goldman’s European special situations group.
Most recently, Jung was a managing director at Greywolf Capital Management, where she helped the firm expand into Europe and was responsible for investments in European performing and distressed credit.
Since January 2008, Oak Hill has grown its global investment team by 16 professionals who focus across the credit spectrum, including the distressed corporate and structured product markets. During this time, the firm has raised more than USD3bn of net new capital.
Jung says: “I am excited to join a firm whose track record of nearly 20 years, strong culture and flexible, growing capital base position it extremely well for the future. With the extraordinary opportunities in the European stressed and distressed markets, I look forward to being part of such an experienced team.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund