SPM promotes Chris Sutter to head of marketing and investor relations
Structured Portfolio Management, an asset management firm focusing on fixed income since 1998, has promoted Chris Sutter to head of marketing and investor relations.
In his new role, Sutter will lead SPM’s worldwide marketing efforts, with all members of the client management group reporting to him.
Sutter joined SPM in April, 2008 and will also retain his title of managing director. He had previously been responsible for client management of institutional clients in the US.
Senior members of the client management group reporting to Sutter include Alex de Calice, managing director of the EMEA region; Masahiro Watanabe, managing director of Japan and the East Asian countries: and Brooke Wise, senior vice president of investor relations and marketing.
“SPM’s robust risk parameters and the talent of our investment and research teams have helped to build the firm into a leading institutional asset manager. This is why I’m so excited to continue working alongside, and provide leadership to SPM’s existing top tier marketing and investor relations group,” says Sutter.
Prior to joining SPM, Sutter was a vice president at Atlantic Asset Management where he was responsible for hedge fund marketing to institutional clients globally. Before joining Atlantic, Sutter was the director of marketing and investor relations at Seagate Global Advisors.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund