TradingScreen launches TradeSmart X
TradingScreen, a provider of execution management systems, has launched TradeSmart X, the next generation version of its multi-broker multi-asset class flagship product.
It will be showcased at the TradingScreen Tenth Year Anniversary Party on 24 September at the New York Nasdaq MarketSite and made available for release on 25 September.
TradingScreen's flagship product, TradeSmart, is a customizable front-end graphical user interface that enables buy-side clients to trade a broad portfolio of financial instruments, around the clock, on any market and with a wide range of counterparties. It aggregates multiple dealers and multiple asset classes (listed and OTC) onto a single screen format for electronic order routing.
TradeSmart X has been designed to provide a more intuitive and richer user experience. It integrates into a single interface functionality enhancements for liquidity access, execution management, cross-asset class trading and reporting delivered with a new look and feel.
"TradeSmart X follows TradingScreen's commitment to providing open, innovative and easily deployable trading solutions. We have worked very hard at rethinking the trading interface concept and designed a product capable of meeting the ever growing challenges of liquidity fragmentation, strategy trading, low latency and workflow integration faced by traders today. TradeSmart X redefines the user experience through a complete modularization of the application, improved usability and offers a functionality to integrate the client's own proprietary applications. TradeSmart X also allows real-time upgrades and easier installation while adopting a very innovative use of the client's desk top real estate", says Philippe Buhannic, chief executive of TradingScreen.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location