Auerbach Grayson expands German market coverage via DZ Bank
Auerbach Grayson, a New York-based brokerage firm that specialises in providing global trade execution and exclusive research to US institutional investors, has partnered with DZ Bank, one of the largest commercial banks in Germany, to provide US investors with greater access to Germany’s capital markets.
Auerbach Grayson has appointed Stephan Lueck as senior vice president of Western European equities in coordination with this effort.
Through its exclusive partnership with DZ Bank, Auerbach Grayson will have more access to German companies than other US-based brokers, while providing its US institutional clients with on-the-ground intelligence and increased coverage of investing opportunities in Germany. T
he partnership also allows DZ Bank to expand its institutional equity business by servicing Auerbach Grayson’s clients, more than 400 of the largest US institutional investors.
Auerbach Grayson provides US institutions access to nearly 130 countries through exclusive partnerships with domestic brokers in each market.
Lueck brings Auerbach Grayson over 15 years of experience in pan-European equities markets and will be responsible for overseeing the expansion of Auerbach Grayson’s Western European business. Prior to joining Auerbach Grayson, Lueck served as director at West LB, where he served as senior sales person for German/pan-European equities.
“We have seen increased investor interest in the German mid cap market as our clients continue to seek higher returns on their global investments,” says Charlie Gushee, director of Western European sales at Auerbach Grayson. “Our partnership with DZ Bank, coupled with Stephan’s knowledge and expertise in the Western European markets, positions Auerbach Grayson as a leading broker in the region, providing the broadest and most in-depth coverage for investors seeking to increase exposure in those markets.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund