Tue, 29/09/2009 - 10:48
Gain Capital, a global provider of online trading services, has launched ForexTrader Pro, the latest version of its margin trading platform for active traders.
"Forex traders demand cutting edge tools. Our goal is to stay ahead of the curve with our proprietary trading technology and deliver a competitive advantage to our customers and partners," said Glenn Stevens, chief executive of Gain Capital. "The new ForexTrader Pro is a robust solution for active traders looking for advanced technical analysis capabilities, sophisticated order management and the ability to customise their trading environment to their specific needs."
ForexTrader Pro delivers a new user interface designed to improve overall usability and deliver faster trade execution, while enhanced charting tools offer improved decision support.
Platform features include:
• Enhanced charting tools with over 70 technical indicators, including Ichimoku, Fibonacci extensions and projections, customisable indicators for advanced technical analysis, improved line-based drawing tools, and the ability to view multiple charting windows simultaneously.
• Improved chart-based trading, including streamlined order entry and position management features.
• Upgraded newsfeed from Dow Jones Newswires.
• User-defined order execution based on trading strategy and market conditions. Choose between trade at rate and trade at market.
• Enhanced interface with advanced customization features, detach and docking functions and more. Use predefined layouts, personalize and save custom templates.
Wed 25/11/2015 - 08:28
Tue 17/11/2015 - 13:13
Tue 03/11/2015 - 15:41
Tue 20/10/2015 - 09:36
Wed 18/11/2015 - 16:39
Tue 17/11/2015 - 16:47
Tue 17/11/2015 - 10:04
Wed 11/11/2015 - 09:16
Wed, 25/Nov/2015 - 15:30
Wed, 25/Nov/2015 - 09:20
Wed, 25/Nov/2015 - 09:16
Wed, 25/Nov/2015 - 09:14
Wed, 25/Nov/2015 - 08:28
Tue, 24/Nov/2015 - 16:33