Women's Alternative Investment Summit to be held in New York City
Falk Marques Group is holding the inaugural Women's Alternative Investment Summit on 1-2 December 2009 in New York's financial district.
The conference marks an extension of the company's Women's Private Equity Summit to include the broad range of asset classes, including private equity, venture capital, real estate, infrastructure and hedge funds.
The conference, entitled "Alternative Investment in the Age of Transparency," will address the challenges and opportunities presented by doing business.
Keynote interviews will feature Sandra Horbach, managing director, The Carlyle Group and Nicole Arnaboldi, chairman, DLJ Merchant Banking Partners; co-head of illiquid alternatives, Credit Suisse.
Panelists from The Blackstone Group, D.E. Shaw, Goldman Sachs, and Carnegie Corporation of New York will address a select audience of women alternative investment professionals from North America, Europe and Asia.
Topics for discussion include The LP Perspective: The Search for Detail; The Narrowing of Private Equity and the Rise of Alternatives; Washington and Wall Street: Bridging the Communication Gap; Navigating The Debt Markets; Managing the Portfolio Company; and Hedge Funds' Second Act.
The summit's partners include The Carlyle Group, Kauffman Fellows Program Center for Venture Education, and The Wall Street Journal.
The summit is designed to enhance networking, fundraising, and deal-making opportunities for senior-level women in alternative investments.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund