J.P. Morgan expands projections and simulations service
J.P. Morgan has made its projections and simulations service available globally.
Part of the securities collateral management product, projections and simulations provides securities borrowers with a set of tools to assess the impact of potential changes to their portfolios, helping them minimise risk and expense while maximising returns.
Borrowers can optimise their collateral allocations by viewing the results of "what if" scenarios that analyse both actual and synthetic portfolios. They can preview the potential impact of adding new securities to the available asset pool or simulate various financing scenarios, modeling increased or decreased financing levels with each counterpart independently.
The service provides clients with an aggregated view of securities already held at J.P. Morgan plus those held elsewhere, creating a hypothetical portfolio that shows all assets eligible to be allocated as collateral.
John Rivett, global product head for securities collateral management, J.P. Morgan Worldwide Securities Services, says: “Our clients gain a full view of all the options available to them, so that they can make the best choices to meet their risk parameters and achieve their financing goals.”
First introduced to European clients, projections and simulations is now available to clients in the Western Hemisphere and Asia Pacific.
Securities collateral management is a risk management tool for institutions seeking to generate additional value from their portfolios while effectively managing their credit risk.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location