Exotix expands fixed income team
Frontier market investment banking boutique Exotix has expanded its fixed income team with two senior appointments.
Alexey Lytvynov and Toufic Yafaoui have joined Exotix to cover Russia and CIS, and Turkey, North Africa and the Middle East respectively.
The appointments will enable Exotix to offer a new range of local products to existing clients, in addition to capitalising on local appetite for its current range of products.
Lytvynov – whose remit is to develop the firm’s Russian credit business - joins Exotix from Commerzbank, where he worked in fixed income sales covering Russia and CIS. Prior to joining Commerzbank in early 2008, he held the position of fixed income risk manger for Russia and CIS at Citigroup. Before joining Citigroup he spent three years with Morgan Stanley working in risk management.
Yafauoi has been appointed to cover corporate loans and bonds across the Mena region, serving predominately Turkish and hedge fund investors. He brings 23 years’ experience to the role, most recently having covered Turkey, France and the Middle East for five years at Commerzbank, and seven years prior to that at Westdeustche Landesbank.
Andrew Chappell (pictured), head of fixed income for Exotix, says: “Alexey and Toufic have long established local relationships that complement Exotix’s existing European and Middle Eastern sales coverage. These additions to the team will enhance Exotix’s ability to deliver trading solutions and to identify opportunities for both our local and international clients.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location