LaCrosse forms alliance with Tradar
LaCrosse Global Fund Services and Tradar have formed an alliance to provide alternative investment firms, including hedge funds and private equity, with outsourced administrative expertise and portfolio management technology.
Tradar clients will have the opportunity to take advantage of LaCrosse’s expertise in fund administration and middle-office services that cover everything after the trade, including facilitation of prime broker communications, trade confirmation and confirm review, settlement of non-prime broker transactions, reconciliations, cash and collateral management, distressed debt operations, derivatives operations, valuation, profit and loss, net asset value estimation, and fund administration.
LaCrosse Global Fund Services’ clients will benefit from Tradar’s flagship portfolio management solution, Insight, which is used for front to back in-house reporting and automating operations in an integrated package. Key features of Insight include: trading and non-trading transaction capture; real-time and historic portfolio reporting; trade transmission and reconciliation with prime brokers and fund administrators; and integration with data feeds for security master, pricing and corporate actions.
“The partnership with Tradar reflects our dedication to supporting complex client requirements for industry-leading operational and administrative systems. The addition of Tradar’s portfolio management expertise is a beneficial addition to our platform and we anticipate increased demand from global funds,” says Christopher Kundro (pictured), co-chief executive officer of LaCrosse Global Fund Services.
“LaCrosse’s service offerings will add significant value to Tradar’s clients and vice versa. Our two organisations have strong business synergies, which supports the natural transition to a strategic alliance,” says Sachin Kachhla, general manager (Americas) of Tradar.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location