BTIG expands capital introduction team
BTIG, a broker dealer specialising in institutional trading and related brokerage services, has expanded its capital introduction team with the addition of Jennifer Bloom and Catherine Wagner as vice presidents.
The capital introduction team, which is led by Peter Tarrant, managing director and head of business development at BTIG, works with a range of managers and has a particular expertise in new and emerging hedge fund managers.
Through the firm’s network and existing client base of over 1,200 institutional clients, the capital introduction team looks to provide clients with effective and targeted introductions.
“Our ability to offer our prime brokerage and outsource trading clients an enhanced capital introduction team is an important move in BTIG’s strategic growth plan,” says Justin Press, managing director and co-head of prime brokerage at BTIG. “We are a client-led business and strive to provide added value at every stage of the client’s relationship with us.”
Bloom joins BTIG from Credit Suisse’s private fund group where she was an analyst. Prior to Credit Suisse, she was with Merrill Lynch’s real estate investment banking team. Bloom is responsible for capital introduction on the East Coast and across Europe.
Wagner joins BTIG from UBS where she was an associate director in the prime brokerage sales team. Prior to UBS, she was an investment analyst for FirstWorthing. At BTIG, Wagner is responsible for delivering capital introduction coverage for the Western US region.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location