StatPro appoints sales manager for German market
StatPro, a provider of portfolio analytics and data solutions for the global asset management industry, has appointed Mark Grobien as business development manager for Germany.
Grobien (pictured) is a dedicated business development person serving the German-speaking markets in Europe.
In this role he will based in Paris, but work closely with StatPro’s office in Frankfurt.
StatPro is expanding rapidly in Europe and this new hire complements the sales team in the French and Italian markets. The appointment follows the selection of Tim Dennis as European sales director in June.
Grobien has spent 15 years in asset management and capital markets, specialising in funds, bonds and structured products. Between 1997 and 2005, Grobien worked for the investment banking division of Credit Mutuel Group in Paris. He also ran his own company from 2006 to 2009, marketing German investment funds to French institutional investors.
“Mark is perfect for this new sales role, having a wealth of experience in investment management, institutional sales and marketing his own company to German asset managers. He joins StatPro at a particularly exciting time as with the development of our SaaS offering, a low maintenance and low cost hosted analytics platform, so the time is right to market our products to the medium and smaller asset managers, hedge and pension funds,” says Tim Dennis, European sales director.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund