Man launches Man IP 220 Series 7
Man Investments has launched the latest addition to its flagship IP 220 family – Man IP220 Series 7.
This issuance builds upon the IP 220 investment strategy which has delivered an annualised return of 13.1 per cent over the past 12 years.
The investment strategy of the IP 220 products is to harness the performance of two complementary investment approaches – the AHL Diversified Programme and a multi-strategy portfolio.
The AHL Diversified Programme trades across a wide variety of global markets and sectors and is designed to perform whether prices trend up or down, with the result that returns tend to be uncorrelated with traditional stock or bond markets.
The multi-strategy portfolio is diversified across a range of investment strategies – equity hedge, global macro, event driven, relative value and non-trend following managed futures – and has a diverse geographical focus.
From the inception of Man IP 220 in 1996, there have only been five quarters when the AHL Diversified Programme and the multi-strategy portfolio have both been negative.
Man IP220 Series 7 has the security of 100 per cent capital guarantee at maturity provided by Société Générale.
Christoph Moeller (pictured), global head of distribution at Man, says: “With conflicting investor sentiment continuing to raise questions about the sustainability of a prolonged market recovery, investment conditions remain uncertain and caution is warranted. Now, more than ever, investors consider it crucial to allocate to investments that have a strong track record across the full market cycle and have the potential to complement traditional assets within an investment portfolio. Man IP 220 Series 7 is one such investment opportunity.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location