J.P. Morgan upgrades securities lending dashboard
J.P. Morgan Worldwide Securities Services has launched an upgraded securities lending dashboard that allows clients to view and monitor key aspects of their securities lending activities in a customised view.
The platform provides clients transparency across their programme, including real-time information.
The enhanced dashboard provides clients with snapshots of critical portfolio data and is available through J.P. Morgan Acess, the firm’s Web-based portal for treasury and securities services.
Clients are able to set snapshot filters to provide information and metrics such as loans outstanding by asset class, collateral by collateral type, non-cash collateral by rating, top securities by earnings, top borrowers by loan balances, and more. Market news and information are also available and continuously updated.
“The release of our third generation securities lending dashboard has received significant praise from our clients,” says Paul Wilson, global head of securities lending relationship management and sales at J.P. Morgan. “It builds on providing critical information at the client’s fingertips across all aspects of their securities lending program. Transparency, risk management and customisation are at the core of our philosophy and the dashboard has evolved with these principles at its heart, allowing clients full visibility into all aspects of lending activity.”
Geared toward improving the client experience, the dashboard builds upon J.P. Morgan’s existing suite of securities lending reports and information, including performance reporting and benchmarking tools.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund