Custom House expands global marketing capabilities
Custom House Global Fund Services, an administrator specialising in alternative investment, hedge funds and funds of funds, has made two additions to its global marketing efforts.
David Barry has rejoined as head of sales and marketing for UK, Europe and the Middle East from the firm’s Dublin office.
John Higgins joins as head of sales and marketing for the Americas and is based in Chicago.
They both report to chairman Dermot Butler who oversees marketing and sales globally.
Barry and Higgins will be responsible for increasing the firm’s footprint in their respective regions through a variety of channels overseeing business development, sales and marketing efforts.
“David and John have uniquely qualified and deep backgrounds and understand the evolving and demanding needs of our clientele,” says Butler. “With dedicated senior executives at the helm in these vital regions we continue to cement our global footprint and position as a leading independent provider of administration and related services to the Alternative Investment Fund industry.”
Barry was most recently director of accounting for IFS Ireland, a State Street owned company, where he was responsible for NAV production for their largest client. Prior to that, he was manager of global operations at Custom House Administration in Chicago where he was solely managing and controlling the Chicago office.
Higgins was most recently senior vice president at Triland USA in New York where he worked closely with the chief executive to develop marketing strategies relating to new product launches, re-branding and client development. Previously, he was vice president of client development and relationship management at DPM Bank of NY Mellon in New York where he was responsible for implementing strategic marketing programmes.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location