Nathan Dean joins Quoin Partners as senior partner
Quoin Partners has appointed Nathan Dean as senior partner.
Dean has deep experience in the alternative asset and investment management industries as well as being an experienced entrepreneur.
He joins Quoin from The Druker Company, where he was a project director in charge of commercial real estate investment, managing large networks of providers in the firm’s acquisition and development initiatives.
Prior to Druker, Dean worked for Davidson Kempner Capital Management and JPMorgan Investment Management where he sourced new opportunities, provided detailed financial and strategic analysis, and managed the entire investment process for both funds.
Dean started his career at Banc of America Securities as an investment banking analyst in the firm’s healthcare sector group.
At Quoin, he will play a key role as a member of the senior executive team in building and expanding the business. As an equity partner, he will be work closely with the existing group on all client engagements, business development, new ventures, and setting the strategic direction of the company.
“We are tremendously excited to have someone with Nathan’s depth of experience and deep contact network as a member of our growing team. Not only does he round out our internal group nicely, but he will inevitably prove to be an invaluable asset to our network and customer base,” says Spencer Knibbe, founder and managing partner.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location