Entrex to establish capital markets system for Chinese companies
Entrex has entered into an exclusive relationship with Sinova Capital Group, a Hong Kong-based cross-border investment banking and alternative asset management firm, to establish an Entrex capital market system for private companies across the Greater China region.
It will also create a broad market based Entrex/Chinese Private Company Index.
Stephen H. Watkins, chief executive of Entrex, says: "It is an exciting time as we've demonstrated domestically to investors how TIGRcubs protect institutional investors' interest in a cross-section of private company investing, while separately offering a simple solution to company issuers with standardised and institutionalised documents with an optional trading platform for institutional investor liquidity."
Jack Day, chairman and chief executive of Sinova Capital Group and leader of the Chinese team, says: "The opportunities to invest in fast-growing and profitable private businesses in the Greater China region and other parts of Asia are immense. Entrex's proven methodologies provide a much-needed capital market solution to the world's fastest growing region, which serves both private companies and their investors equally well by providing much-needed growth capital to a legion of well qualified private companies while providing global investors with superior risk-adjusted returns without the traditional complexities of GAAP accounting, dilutive valuation issues and liquidity event concerns."
The TIGRcub (top-line income generation rights certificates) security structure debuted in the financial marketplace 12 months ago. The security allows investors to realise current income and return of capital through a share of top-line gross revenues rather than by means of conventional debt structures.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location