AIG investment unit re-branded PineBridge
PineBridge Investments is the new brand name of the asset management and investment advisory business that is being sold by American International Group.
The re-branding marks the beginning of a new era for the firm as it transitions into an independent business.
PineBridge Investments will continue to offer broad capabilities in alternative investments, listed equity and fixed income to a diverse group of institutional and individual clients.
The firm will maintain its global footprint that currently includes operations in 32 countries, with headquarters in New York.
The firm says the brand embodies its primary goal of bridging clients to investment success, with a balanced focus on risk, reward and innovation, through an extensive range of capabilities spanning regions, markets and asset classes. It also reflects the company’s heritage and roots on Pine Street in New York’s financial district.
“The announcement of our new brand name is an exciting milestone, marking a significant point as we transition to being an independent business,” says Win Neuger, chief executive officer. “We are building on an already strong foundation: our diverse investment capabilities and expertise, and an established culture of success. Now, combined with our new financial partner, we are even more effectively positioned to succeed in our markets, deliver results for our clients and grow our business. For our clients, employees and other stakeholders, our new brand will come to stand for partnership, excellence and innovation, and we look to the future with a great deal of enthusiasm and confidence.”
PineBridge Investments will be formally transitioning to the new name across its global offices and products over the next several weeks. The process is scheduled to be finalised in conjunction with the completion of the sale of the business, which is subject to regulatory approvals and other consents.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location