FRM launches Principia for distribution partners
Financial Risk Management, a global fund of hedge funds group, has launched FRM Principia, a new approach to serving distribution partners and their client base of sophisticated high net worth investors and smaller institutions.
FRM Principia represents a new generation of fund of hedge fund products that aim to set the highest standards in the distribution marketplace, backed by FRM’s institutional expertise and its rigorous investment process.
FRM Principia products will provide detailed monthly reports giving investors transparency and insight into the drivers of returns, monthly or better liquidity and no performance fees.
Blaine Tomlinson (pictured), founder and chairman of FRM, says: “We are very pleased to launch FRM Principia to serve our distribution partners worldwide. While FRM’s investor base is mainly institutional, we have a number of relationships with financial institutions that distribute our products to their sophisticated clients. Principia is a new way to serve these important relationships and develop new ones. Importantly, it gives investors more choice in products that match their liquidity needs and investment horizons, creating greater alignment amongst clients in portfolios.”
FRM Principia’s inaugural product is Principia TR-S 40. The fund, which is seeking to raise USD1bn, will blend an allocation to managed futures funds and a diversified portfolio of premiere hedge funds. It targets returns of ten to 15 per cent annually with annualised volatility of eight to ten per cent and low correlation to equities over a market cycle. The fund offers monthly liquidity with 20 days notice.
On a regular basis, FRM will develop and launch additional products for distribution partners and their clients under the Principia brand.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location