Orc provides connectivity to the Singapore Exchange securities platform
Orc Software, a provider of technology for advanced trading and connectivity solutions, has made its new interface available to the Singapore Exchange securities platform, SGX-ST.
Orc’s new gateway completes the SGX offering, enabling its customers to trade all listed products across both the exchange’s securities and derivatives platforms.
”The addition of the SGX cash interface demonstrates our continued commitment to providing access to quality execution venues in the region. The ability to trade equities, ETFs and warrants amongst other listed products on the SGX is a great complement to our existing gateway to the exchange’s derivatives platform,” says Greg Chambers, president, Orc Software, Asia Pacific.
”We are pleased to work with established vendors such as Orc, which we see as being strategic in facilitating the advanced trading needs of our members and their clients. Orc’s new securities trading connection at SGX clearly demonstrates Orc’s commitment to our market, and advances its position as a leading electronic trading technology provider,” adds Rick Aston, senior vice president and head, institutions at Singapore Exchange.
Orc Trading is used by financial firms around the world for enhanced trading for electronically traded derivatives. It encompasses both screen-based trading and algorithmic trading for firms to trade any listed instrument, across all asset classes, on 100+ markets.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location