List Group launches FRM Grid for risk analysis
List Group, the electronic trading provider behind 15 of Europe’s electronic markets, has launched its standard alone grid computing platform, FMR Grid.
The platform enables financial institutions to conduct complex risk analysis simultaneously across asset classes, improving risk management performance and effectiveness.
The grid-based software tool provides portfolio managers, asset management firms and market makers with the ability to price, stress test and evaluate the risks of large and complex portfolios in real-time.
Asset class coverage includes FX, MM, fixed income, equity derivatives, interest rate derivatives and credit derivatives for both over-the-counter and exchange-based markets.
Enrico Melchioni, chief executive of List Group’s FMR consulting division, says: “It is imperative that today’s financial institutions are able to quickly and efficiently evaluate the potential risks and rewards of their trading strategies across all asset classes. Even nowadays very often the existing market products are slow, with calculations insisting on a single server. List Group’s FMR Grid allows multiple calculations to happen in parallel reducing the time it takes to carry out in-depth analyses.”
FMR Grid can be used to extend the capabilities of List Group’s multi-asset FastTrade platform and position keeping systems. FastTrade connects to electronic markets and offers a range of customisable modules tailored for different asset classes and trade styles.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location